dinsdag 19 oktober 2010

Gruesome find and swap anyone?



Last summer I was in the park with my sister and our children. On the way back we walked on the path that was intended for mopeds and bicycle's because that was easyer for the babypram.
And then my little daughter did a creepy find. On the pad there were several miniature frogs; flattened by the mopeds and dried by the sun. My sister was feeling sick to her stomach but I couldn't resist; I had to have some. I picked up two (now wish I had been braver and taken more;-) and brought them home with me. They have been in a jar on my shelf the whole time, but as I decided I would make a witchhouse I rembered them again. So now the one on the right is going to be framed and hung on the mantelpiece and the one on the left I am willing to swap. (he is approximately 2 inches long) So who wants to swap with me for something witchy for my witchhouse? Just let me know!

1 opmerking: