woensdag 17 december 2014

New "Miniature"

Hello, long time no see :-)
I haven't been making much miniatures since July.
 I wasn't feeling very well since we returned from our holiday,
 and not in the mood for doing much,
 but guess what...
turns out I was "making" a very beautiful miniature all along:


Yes, I'm so happy to be able to tell you that I am pregnant!
 Next week I'm going to have my 20-week ultrasound, very exciting! 
So if you don't see me here as much as you would like, 
it's because I'm giving the dollhouse miniature making a little break for now:-)

Kind regards, Marfolhuz Miniatures


1 opmerking:

  1. hello dear sir/madam
    I read your blog New "Miniature"for a long time. That's why you are requested to add this post to our blog in your portal.
    Verify in our blog this blog.professionalmovers.in . We keep sharing your blog with us from time to time.
    thank you

    This is My Blog:- Packers And Movers Hyderabad

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen