maandag 16 januari 2012

Witchy wardrobe

This morning I finished a wonderful witchy wardrobe.
I love how it turned out!
I love the purple fabric with the white spiderwebs and black spiders,
I made a cape and hat with it for this wardrobe.
I made some dragon eggs in a matching purple polymer clay.
And I added one of the brooms with a face that I had made earlyer
and also there had to be a carnivorous plant in it of course;-)
After that it took me a while to get the photo's right,
I wanted to wait until the light was good and the purple came out nicely.
And this is the final result, see for yourself:






2 opmerkingen:

  1. Has hecho un trabajo fantastico, los colores morados para las brujas siempre quedan preciosos, me encanta cada uno de los detalles.
    besitos ascenbsion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's original. A great work.
    Bye Faby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen