vrijdag 20 mei 2011

Witch moved in

Today my Witch moved into her witch house.
She arrived in a very good mood...


even had some fresh picked mushrooms with her,
that she wanted to cook for diner.

But that all changed as soon as she entered the door...


What??? How can I live here? It's not finished, it's empty!


Where can I sleep, where do I brew my potions and prepare my ointments?


Where do I leave all my stuff and my plants that arrive next week?

No, she was not pleased!!!
I'm afraid I got myself a very demanding witch.
Well, perhaps that's a good thing, maybe I need some one to push me every now and then to finish something, in this case; a witch house.
She told me that she wanted a fire first thing, because a witch needs her fire to brew stuff, so I'm off to go make a fire now;-)



4 opmerkingen:

  1. Fun! Will enjoy seeing each step of the way! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oooo i love her!! fabulous :D Linda x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuk!Een heksenhuis,daar kan je zo heerlijk je fantasie in kwijt, staat ook nog op mijn verlanglijstje.
    Ik kom nu regelmatig op je blog kijken, volgen deed ik je al [siebedina]
    Groetjes, Diny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Geweldig naast mijn beren wil ik ook nog een heksenhuis gaan maken. Kom zeker bij je terug!

    Groetjes,Leny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen