maandag 18 oktober 2010

What am I working on

I thought I'de give you an update on what I'm currently working on.
When I got the miniature virus a few years ago, I started project after project because I really liked everything I saw. But most off them are now collecting dust standing unfinished in my workroom. But I used the last few weeks very well and organized everything. Made a (way too long;-) list of what I now like and still want to make, put all remaining U.F.O's away for later and selected two items to finish.

The first is a Christmas hatbox.
Our carpenter (we own a Multimate; DIY/construction store;-) made this wonderful box for me


and I allready collected and made some Christmas things



My brother helped me make a new pipe for the stove, that I have to paint now.
Still a lot to do, but it's not Christmas yet, so maybe I'll be able to finish something in time for once;-)

The second project is gonna take a lot longer and will be a witch house. Hugely inspired by several blogs with witchy things and houses, I decided that the greenhouse, I had for a while but didn't realy like, will do perfectly for that. I removed all the plants and table's that were in it and it will now become the house of Mandolyn Fairlady, a very nice witch who loves to help people with her homemade potions, ointments and tea's for which she grows all sorts of mysterious plants.





The fireplace (almost ready) was made by my brother whom I accidentally infected with the miniature virus. He is now making a tudor house from scratch for himself. If you're interested you can watch it overhere: Geje.punt.nl Even though he does not have much free time, he likes to come over and help me with making miniatures every now and then.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. What a great Christmas box!!! And a witcheshouse.....yes, i love that idea very much(of course) ;-)
    The fireplace is beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It is looking so well! Love the idea too

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I will enjoy following your progress Marieke.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Una buena idea, te va a quedar preciosa.
    besitos ascension

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Te está quedando preciosa, es una caja de regalo maravillosa
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen