Yesterday I finished some mushrooms. I had made the stems a while ago; they were my first try and a little bit bigger then I wanted. But because I used glow-in-the-dark polymer clay for them, I thought it was a waste to throw them away. So yesterday I decided I would simply make some larger hats for them, a bit fairytale like, so I made them of purple polymer clay and gave them a metalic shiny gloss. The "largest" one is 2,5cm/1 inch. It took me quite some time but they turned out really well, I think;-)
Made some witchy miniatures and painted the Christmasbox on the outside this afternoon. Also made two working lights. The top one was made of an acorn cap. The other one of a button and an old plastic tube.